Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Challenge 91


Hey Friends, Just a quick post to share a card I made with some Simon Says Stamp products.

 I used the July 2017 card kit for the paper. These Echo Park papers are fabulous. I sacrificed heavily to use this cute cool treats paper because on the back is the most beautiful aqua/mint stripe! I only have one piece! Boohoo. 

I wanted to pair this paper with another SSS stamp, Ice Cream Dream to match. I quickly colored them and added glossy accents. 

I have to make 4 birthday cards for some local card club friends and this "the challenge" sketch helped me make quick work for this card. 

I hope to be back soon with a few more cards I made. Enjoy Summer!
Kim






Other challenges-Crafty Catz Anything with optional twist Ice cream
4 Crafty Chicks-Summer Celebration, my card is summer birthday
Seize the Birthday-Anything Goes option, birthday sentiment is on the inside.


Supplies-Simon-Says-Stamp-Card-Kit-of-The-Month-JULY-2017-HELLO-SUMMER
Stamp-SSS Ice cream dream Simon-Says-Clear-Stamps-ICE-CREAM-DREAM
Copics, Glossy Accents

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the GA on the ice creams. Only bad thing about double sided paper---sometimes you like both sides. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kim, very pretty...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shiny popsicles look amazing! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those popsicles look so refreshing and delicious! I've sure been enjoying my fruitsicles this summer. The perfect paper for them and, yes, a big sacrifice. I feel for you as I run into that many times, too. It's the one drawback about double-sided paper, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, fit our theme perfectly, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, those lollies look ready to eat! I'm with you on the double-sided paper, it's such a dilemma! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those "cool" pops and all the summer colors! Love the glossy accents touch too! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, those glossy popsicles look good enough to eat! How fun! I know what you mean about the double sided papers. SO hard to sacrifice one side. LOL! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect papers with those yummy popsicles! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete