Saturday, January 21, 2017

Inspired by all the little Things 40


Hi Friends, Time for another fabulous inspiration from Inspired by all the little Things

I was a little stumped at first but I'm happy with my card. I started out being inspired by the white flower which I made come to life with a Simon Says Stamp set named Ranunculus.  I used the berry-like branches to imitate the photo and used this lilac/pink shade of card stock for the background. I used Distress ink for the background, Milled Lavender.

A Hero Arts sentiment embossed on vellum and some sparkling clear sequins finish it off. 

Our guest, Donna Rudy and the design team have some great cards to share with you so stop on by!
Kim

Other challenge link below 
Playing in a challenge:

Winter Wonderland -Spring Fever, Flowers, etc.

12 comments:

  1. Kim, this is such a gorgeous card and wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Love the vellum flowers and the soft berries surrounding them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous take on the photo, Kim! I love the flowers you chose, and the soft grey you painted them with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Kim! Lovely soft palette of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, as always, you aced the challenge! It's hard not to be inspired by that photo. I love your sweet little branches. I've been tempted by that Ranunculus bloom many times, but your card today is the first time I realized it came with all those other cute little stamps. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and branches - a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love your gorgeous take on this weeks inspiration, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Your color scheme works beautifully. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your beautiful card. Now, I have to go and order that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and love the design. Thanks you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Hugs, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the embossed vellum flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Kim. I love ranunculus blooms!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete