Monday, July 4, 2016

Curtain Call-Cherry Bomb

 

Hi Friends, I'm playing in a few challenges today with this card, primarily The Curtain Call Challenge-Cherry Bomb! When I saw the cherry in the photo I thought of my Simon Says Stamp "Ice Cream Dream" striped Popsicle stamp. I colored the images with Copic and fussy cut out. 
Following the Retro Sketches #221, I created a panel with Lawn Fawn patterned paper and layered my images on foam tape with some strips of paper, one border punched, and a Lawn Fawn sentiment heat embossed in gold. I added some gold thread and sequins to add some fun. 
I'm linking ups to this challenges as well.


Thanks for visiting! 
Kim


8 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fun, Kim - a perfect design with the papers and stamps you put together - great happy summer colors! Thanks for playing along with us us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute and bright! Oh, my gosh, I just love this! Cute design and great coloring. Very fun with the sequins and plaid. I really like how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet! Love your fun take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card for these challenges! Love your coloured images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card, and FANTASTIC Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is fabulous in every way. LOVE your amazing coloring and every pretty detail.

    ReplyDelete