Monday, October 5, 2015

WCMD


Hey Friends, Saturday was World Card Making Day, as you know. I decided to pull out this retired Kraftin Kimmie Stamp called Haunting Hilda and play with some Distress Inks. I used a SU water brush tool and ink pads smooshed on a craft sheet. I regret stamping the bats at the top but, oh well. I was experimenting! 

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 417 and used a some Lawn Fawn Paper (the purple), some American Crafts paper (the black) and Bazzill card stock. 

Thanks for visiting!
Kim


Winnie and Walter Challenge 1 -water color
The Paper Players 265 Halloween Theme
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. She's fun and I like the softness you got with the watercolor. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I love the bats! Thanks so much for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular! Love your cute card! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well isn't she a sassy little thing!! Love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little witch, she's not scary at all! Fun little image! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players!

    ReplyDelete