Monday, September 14, 2015

Lawn Fawn Texture Challenge Take 2


Hi Friends, I thought I'd give the "Texture" challenge at Landscaping Challenge another try. My other entry wasn't as textured as I would have liked so I tried again. My texture comes from the water color paper and the embossed background. I'm using Sketch Saturday also.  

The Lawn Fawn sets I used are Party Animals (which I won for being the Queen of Green a few weeks ago, YIPPEE!), So Thankful, Falling for you, and Riley's Alphabet. I used some older LF paper too and LF twine. 
I water colored the blue sky background on the square die cut with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, colored the pumpkins and bear with Copics and stamped the rest of the images with various Momento Inks. 

Hope you enjoyed my share today. See you soon!
Kim

Simon says Stamp Wed. Challenge Use a Stamp
Fantasy Stampers -Autumn Leaves
My Sheri Crafts 165 -Thinking of Fall




10 comments:

  1. An adorable fall scene - you have captured the essence of the season with this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have for us today. I just love the layers and textures too, what a great mix. Cute little image too. Thanks for joining in with us over at my Sheri crafts.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Kim! You did a great job with the sketch, too. Love how bright and cheerful this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the little bear and the way the tree stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Kim, I love the layered die cuts and lovely Fall colours.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is very cute! Love your texture, particulalry in your colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful fall scene. Thanks for joining us at Fantashy Stamping Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love your stamped tree and the cute bear. Great fall paper choices too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely, great leaves, just perfect for the Autumn Leaves theme at Fantasy Stampers challenge, thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, your card is so cute - just perfect for our challenge at Fantasy Stampers, thanx for sharing.

    Could you e-mail me at jaybe63@hotmail.co.uk if you are still interested in a Guest Design spot.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete