Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sketch Saturday


Hey Friends, how are you this April 1st? Are you the prankster type? I'm really not but I did a little prank on my hubby this morning. Haha I put tape on the bottom of his computer mouse so it wouldn't work! Harmless enough, he'll figure it out quickly I'm sure. LOL.
Today's card share was made with the Sketch Saturday 354 sketch. I need a bunch of birthday cards so I made this one while I had my SU Secret Garden stamps and dies out. I used my new Hero arts ink cubes in Garden (that's the name). Those 2 coral colors on the top 2 flowers are different but it doesn't show here. So pretty in person. Both sentiment stamps are MFT.
Die Cuttin Divas -Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenge-128 -Anything Goes with Flowers
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/2015/04/cmc67-flowers.html
Craftin from the Heart -Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Happy Birthday
Make it Monday -Flowers
The Pink Elephant Challenge Anything Goes




This card I cased from Pinterest. Here is link to her blog. I liked the layout and needed to make more birthday cards so I cased this one. It looked fast and simple but it wasn't. Still took me an hour, even with something to follow. This also uses SU Secret Garden. The HB is MFT.
See ya later, gators.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim, love the clean lines and color palette. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for paying along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh I love this card Kim! Great colors and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very pretty cards! Love the coral flowers in the first one! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Kim, fabulous colours and pretty papers...........your elements are superb!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! An hour would be a quick card for me! Love them both. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! The color combinations on both are just beautiful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, well done on making the top 3 at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful card and so classy and elegant.
    Thanks for joining our flowers challenge.
    Fliss MMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card . Thank you for playing with our Challenge at Card Mania. We would love to see you again ... zetkaArt DT

    ReplyDelete