Monday, February 3, 2014

WSC161, Jenny's Birthday

Hi Bloggie Friends, over the weekend I made a card for my niece's birthday coming up soon. I pulled out this sweet MFT Ala mode stamp set and colored her with Copics. I paper pieced the balloons with this cute MME Lime twist "Life of the party" paper which is used thru out the card. ( I adore this paper pad)

The tag dies is MFT, the star circle is Spellbinders and the alphabet stamps are Hero Arts. I stamped them on a half inch strip of kraft paper then cut them apart and matted them with white.



MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 161
Seize the Birthday with Chevrons
Alphabet Challenge Blog Z is for Zesty Colors

Thanks for stopping by! Kim

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Your Copic coloring skills are amazing! I love how you personalized this card with the recipients name. I'm sure she will love it!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image....beautifully colored! I love the colorful papers you chose too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very delightful and lovely!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! Those bright papers are so much fun Kim. Adorable card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the paper pieced balloons.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute...love the paper piecing! Thanks so much for joining Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete