Thursday, October 3, 2013

Welcome Baby

Hi Friends, I'm sharing this card that was published in the July issue of Simply Handmade Babies magazine. I had never shared it on my blog before it was picked up for publication. That's because I made it and immediately gave it to my daughter to give her friend. I had to borrow it back.
This card proves you can make a cute card without a ton of supplies. I just cut the October Afternoon paper out with a die so that the raccoon was in the center. I stitched around the layers and added a CTMH sentiment, SU retired button, 2 small brads and Doodlebug twine.
Thanks for visiting!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. This is simply precious! I LOVE raccoons! Don't know why, but I always have. And this is such a delicious mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats on getting this cutie published Kim! I can see why they picked it. Beautifully put together. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete