Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SSS194, Hero Arts Birthday



Hi Blog Friends, I'm playing in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge this week. I wanted to use my new Hero Arts set with cars, trucks and motorcycles. I'm always on a search for masculine images to make cards for family members. This card is for my stash and will be used soon for one the men in my life, probably my B.I.L.
I used Simple Stories Awesome paper again and relied on the sketch to do its magic with the paper. I colored the cool car with Copics and inked around it with a PTI linen color. The Inky Antics sentiment is stamped on a pre-printed journal card that comes in the paper pad. Some twine and adorable Studio Calico wood veneer stars finish it off.  Bye for now!


Sweet Sunday Sketch 194
C is for Challenge -Men and Boys
Craftin Desert Divas  -Anything with a sentiment
The Squirrel and the Fox.Challenge 53 -Happy Birthday

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this! It's a perfect masculine card! Love the layout and the papers you chose! Thanks for linking up at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a great masculine birthday card! I love all the little details. You really did rock this card!

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Kathy Jo
    http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, great card, great colouring and details, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing vintage card, love these papers and all the details you've added here. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete