Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TT160-There She Goes

Hi Friends, It's Tuesday Throwdown 160 time!! This week's challenge is called Pastel Rainbow. Make a card with pastel colors. We are sponsored this week by There She Goes Stamps! One of my favorite companies. I was generously given Poppy to play with. I have to admit that I had no idea how to color her hair, I did the best I could! But I had fun coloring her outfit with pretty pastel pinks and teals. I had the TSG sentiment stamp in my stash, Buckets of Love. I used an older MME paper pad and added some enamel dots. I attached the lace with TH Tiny attacher.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Kim :)
PS. When this post goes live, I'll be on my way home from a little vacation from Quebec, CA! I have never been there.
There She Goes -Color challenge, Pink,Aqua and grey ( I have a little grey in the script paper on the sentiment oval.)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring on her hair, Kim! I think you really nailed it with this one, girl. You are going to be missed terribly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I think you've done great job with the hair! I love your layout and paper choices too. Thanks for being such a fun team mate! I'll be seeing you around! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your coloring adds some fun texture to her hair Kim. I wasn't quite sure how to go about coloring it either. Hair is always the toughest part for me. Super cute my friend. Hugs and hope you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - I love those colors against the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable! And I love the way you colored her hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing coloring,,,,,,,, so adorable, so cute, so funny to watch.....Thanks for your comments at Nonni `s Blog about my flower pict,,,,,so feel free to ask me your fav product from all my store for free, email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the sweet sentiments and the fun layout! Hope your visit to Quebec was fun!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete