Friday, November 16, 2012

KK Food or Drink Challenge


Hey there, I finally had a chance to join in Kraftin Kimmie's weekly challenge. AND I need a birthday card. This is Julie, what a cute birthday stamp. I colored this twice, the first time I dropped an ink pad on the fully colored, cut out image and ruined it. ugh!
I also used November Sketch for youb to try. I like it and I'm in the middle of making another card with the same sketch. Paper is Echo Park-So Happy Together. The rest is self-explanitory, ribbon, doily gems, sewing machine. Thanks for visiting, friends.
KK Challenge
SFYTT-November

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Love the details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes nursing schools in america it is Personally I do not
    like his approach one bit and have been a SO sex offender on the SOR.
    Rory M Jul 9, 2012, 2:49pm UTC" Such people are dangerous nursing schools in america and need to be opposed, even by those of us that don't dispute your major premise. No he's not Larry Not a Fan Jul 9, 2012, 8:22am UTC 1 100% means 100%. Jo Jo the Dog Faced Boy Dec 3, 2012, 10:35pm UTC My credibility is based on my own remarks.

    My webpage; Best Nursing Schools

    ReplyDelete