Monday, September 17, 2012

Rosh Hashanah Card

Hi Friends, I have some loved ones who celebrate Rosh Hashanah so I made them a card. I wanted to play with my new MFT birdcage die set so I set out to look thru my papers for something to work with and settled on this pretty Kaisercraft paper. I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch and some pretty PTI Card Stock and ribbon.
The stamp set is from Michaels, name unknown but it has sentiments for all the year's holidays. I used 2 dew drop inks, a light aqua and a darker one. Button and flowers are from my stash. The card's a bit girlie but my MIL won't mind. :)
This card will be submitted to some challenges. First, Papercraft Star's challenge is to use a birdcage. Creative Paper Trade's very first challenge is a pretty pastel palette. Ribbon Girl's challenge is Pink and Green. Paper Play Time's challenge is to use punches and a sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today!  Kim

7 comments:

  1. This is just amazing! Love how you incorporated all of the layers and colors...even adding my favorite detail, stitching! Thank you for playing along with the first CPT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty creation, Kim! Your colors, patterns and layers look lovely together! Really love the sweet bird and cage! So glad you played along!! Thanks for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dots, the darling birdcage and sweet little bird give layer upon layer of delight Kim! Thanks for joining us in the 1st CPT challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love, love, LOVE the way you've used this sketch Kim. Polar opposite of my doggie card huh. LOL The soft colors mixed with those cute die cuts make a beautiful card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project Kim and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Pink and Green challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love how you use the color palette and this 'lil bird is so cute! Thank you for playing with us at the Creative Paper Trade first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete