Saturday, September 29, 2012

KK Challenge 148

Hi all, how's your Saturday going? I'm well but unfortunately I have to say farewell to the Kraftin Kimmie DT and Kimmie herself. I have had a wonderful month being Guest Designer for Kraftin Kimmie and have learned alot. (and made great friends, too!!!)
With all the images that I had the pleasure of coloring this month, I feel my coloring skills have improved which is a great perk! This little cutie is Gabrielle and although she's not a birthday image per-se, I used her for my birthday card here. Hope my SIL likes it!
 
The Challenge this week is use your favorite so you all should be able to play, Won't you join us?
And don't forget to check out the Frugal Friday specials. They will be discounted all weekend so go check them out!
Have a great weekend, peeps!  Love to the DT

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great image and you have coloured her beautifully!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a fabulous card, Kim!! Lovely layout, colouring and I love that gorgeous red ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us for the past month. You've been a wonderful asset to the group, we will miss you!! Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER adorable!!!!You have ROCKED your guest designer spot this month!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, I HATE to see you go!! You were SUCH a pleasure to have on the team!! Your work is gorgeous and you've been a pure delight! We're going to miss you!!!!! Your card is fabulicious!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the little cupcake DP. Goes perfect. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gabby IS so beautifully colored and is placed on some mighty fine shapes, patterns and textures, too!

    ReplyDelete