Monday, September 24, 2012

Color Throwdown.Niece's New Home Card

Hi Bloggers, I made a card for my Niece who just bought her first home. I used the current Color Throwdown 210 for this. I just love this Echo Park This and That paper pad. I'm surprised how much I reach for it lately!

I also used a cute Kraftin Kimmie Stamp called Bug Buddies 2 which I just received in the mail. I will enter it as a second submission to the Fall Colors challenge on the KK blog.  I already had one as a guest designer. The only reason I'm linking it up is that that more people see it!
I made up the design and didn't use a sketch. Hope you enjoyed looking!!!
Kim :)

3 comments:

  1. HA! He's got a condo on there! LOL Totally fun Kim. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! That's quite a fun little location! Adorable card right down to that little key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete