Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy.St.Patty's.Day.Card


Hi blog friends,


I had to jump on the St.Patty's Day bandwagon like all the rest of the bloggers in card land this week! Even tho I have 2 birthdays this weekend that I MUST make cards for. I guess I'll be up late tonight!  
Who could resist this adorable little Irish girl hold shamrocks! The image is "Lots of Luck to you" from Phindy's Place. This week their challenge is Monochromatic Green. Darn! I thought my card would work for their challenge this week but it's not monochromatic. I'm going to post it anyway! Sorry for being card rebel!
I had fun  matching my copics to this cute paper from Crate Paper, name unknown. I had to search for how to color red hair and luckily I had these colors on my copic collection.


I used a sketch from The Sweet Spot. I also kept the RRR challenge is mind to which is to use green and ribbon on your card.
I'm also posting this to the Papercraft Star challenge. 
Thanks for visiting. :)
Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Kim, I so love your lass! Thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star lucky challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see the different interpretations of one image. :-) I think you did great, especially on her red hair. I didn't have exactly the colors I wanted but I made do. LOL Great card Kim--bright and cheery! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, so bright and fun. I went with red hair today, too, perfect for St. Patrick's day right? That Crate paper is fabulous and you matched your colors so well. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim - I have never made a card but every time i see yours I am inspired!! xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete