Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lets get creative mini album, Life on the scrap beach swap for Rose

Hi blog friends, My post today is a video of my latest mini album for a swap. I had a really fun time making this. I used K& Co Flora and Fauna paper collection. I used the ephemra pack thoughout and bubble-type embellishments on the tags. I did alot of things that I had never done before like using grungeboard, using glimmer mists, making stick pins and charms, making a flower, trying a slider card element that didn't work!

Please leave a comment. I'd like to know if you like it!
Kim


I hope my swap partner, Rose enjoys her album!

2 comments:

  1. Great mini! Especially, love the peacock stamps. ;o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim - Fabulous job - love it!!
    xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete