Monday, March 28, 2011

TESC135.CCC49



Hi all, I made a baby card for a few challenges to have on hand. I had a lot of fun making this, who doesn't like pastels and cute baby colors. The photo doesn't capture how pretty the colors are. I have been wanting to use this button paper for a baby card since I bought it over a year ago. I'm lovin my new PTI linen
thread that I used to thread th button. I used a Taylored Expression Sketch, 1st time, and the current City Craft Challenge. I'll have another card tomorrow to share. Kim :)



Paper-DCWV-Crafty Stack, Button Paper, Embossed Blue paper-unknown,Bazzil orange card stock, Light green CS-DCWV, Golden yellow CS-unknown, cream CS-unknown.
Ink-Momento-cantalope (inside) Black.
Stamps-TPC-sewing (cute as a button sentiment)
Sage Green Ribbon-Joanne's, Button-Basic Grey. Twine thread-Papertry Ink.
Cricut cart.-New Arrival
Sewing Machine
citycrafter-Baby,Buttons.Bows
splitcoaststampers.Taylored Expression Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment