Monday, March 15, 2010

My new nieces gift.







This is a gift I made for my new baby niece, Jessica Billie Rose. Her parents, my brother and his girlfriend are dancers, so I HAD to get her, her first pair of dance shoes. I covered the box with pp and modge podge, my first time using it. It was a challenge! Then I made a sentiment on a scalloped circle. I used some premade embellishments from Michaels, I think they are called, recollections brand. I used a paper flower from the floral section too. Aren't the tiny ballet slippers cute? Also enclosed is a pair of lace socks. She is the most adorable little baby! I love her!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you decorated this gift. I am sure your brother and his girlfriend loved it too. What a perfect gift for a new little girl! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming my very first follower. I started my blog to share my work, but I never thought someone would want to become a follower. I am truely flattered. I will be following you also...after all, us Geminis have to stick together. LOL!

    ReplyDelete